Saturday, March 20, 2010

What To Do on a Gorgeous Saturday Afternoon

What a beautiful Saturday afternoon.  As my wife and kids were leaving for a visit with my in-laws upstate I told her it was such a gorgeous day I think I'll go to the Craft Ale House in Limerick.  And that's what I did.  I had a Dogtown Pale Ale from Lagunitas.  I have had this beer before and it is an excellent pale ale.  There are IPA's out there that are not as hoppy as this pale ale.  I ordered a short rib sandwich and Gordon Imperial Red / Double IPA from Oskar Blues Brewery.  Both were excellent.  I heard a lot of people at the bar talking about yard work and I don't have any shortage of yard work at my house.  So after only 2 beers I decided to head home and do some work in the yard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment