Monday, March 1, 2010

Too Much of a Good Thing Saturday

Well it took me until Monday to post about my adventures on Saturday.  That is partly because of my adventures on Saturday.  First I went to Union Jack's Inn on the Manatawny.  I had a Double Trouble from Founder's.  This is a great DIPA.  I followed this with an Angel's Share from The Lost Abbey.  You just have to try this beer if you can ever find it.  It was absolutely incredible.  It tasted like prune juice and I mean that in a good way.  I paid $8 for a 10 oz glass and I was happy about it. 

Later on in the evening I found myself at the Craft Ale House in Limerick.  I had an India IPA from Weyerbacher Brewing Company.  I usually don't go out of my way for a Weyerbacher but this one was pretty good.  I would go out of my way for this one if I know it is on somewhere.  I followed that with an Old Guardian Barleywine from Stone Brewing Company.  If you like barleywines you will love this beer.  I happen to love barleywines.

And yes, my wife was driving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment