Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Just Want to Taste Good Beer Again

When I started the day things were looking pretty good.  Number 1 daughter was going to a party.  So I expected Number 2 and 3 to sleep in the car.  That way, their mother would stay in the car and I could go enjoy a beer at the Craft Ale House in Limerick.  Well...Number 2 stayed awake so I had to take her in with me.  She had a lemonade while I enjoyed a Big Eye IPA from Ballast Point.   Actually I didn't enjoy it all that much because of the throat issue I've been dealing with.  Poor me.  Anyway, after killing some time and picking up daughter #1 I dropped them off at home and went to the Sly Fox in Phoenixville for a beer or two.  I started with a Pikeland Pils which was OK.  Then I moved on to a cask-conditioned Gang Aft Agley '10 which was OK.  I ended with an Ichor which was OK.  Did I mention I've been dealing with a throat infection?  Imagine putting about 20 pennies in your mouth and then trying to enjoy a beer.  That's what I've been dealing with.  Again, poor me.

No comments:

Post a Comment