Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Victory for My Tastebuds

We had a party of 11 at the Victory Brewing Company for lunch yesterday.  We were seated at the big round table which is pretty cool.  It was easy hearing anyone seated at the table thanks to some weird acoustics that take a minute or two to get used to.  But the restaurant was loud and we could all hear each other using our normal speaking voices.  I had the Dietrich sandwich.  It's pastrami, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, and Russian dressing on rye bread.  If you like Reubens you will love this sandwich.  It was awesome.  I also had a couple of beers that were also awesome.  I started with the Prima Pils and then on to the Hop Wallop.  I ended my visit with a Storm King from the hand pump.  It doesn't get any better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment