Friday, December 31, 2010

High Tide, Pliny and a Short Rib Sandwich...Awesome

OK, I went to the Craft Ale House in Limerick yesterday because I knew they had Pliny the Elder on tap the night before.  I figured if I got there early enough there might be some Pliny left.  I got there and I got my Pliny.  It was awesome as usual.  Next I ordered a High Tide IPA from Port Brewing Company.  This is a great IPA but even this one couldn't stand up to Pliny.  I would normally have ordered the High Tide first and then the Pliny considering the Pliny is an Imperial IPA.   But today I went in the opposite order because I feared the Pliny would kick.  And it did.  Mine was the last full glass poured.  For once my strategy paid off.  I also had the Short Rib sandwich for lunch.  If you haven't had this yet you have to have one.  They are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment