Sunday, May 30, 2010

Nice Drive in the Country

Yesterday was such a nice day I had to take a drive in the country with the family.  By chance the kids fell asleep just as we were nearing Union Jack's Inn on the Manatawny.  So I went in to give the kids a chance to sleep and my wife a chance to enjoy the peace and quiet.

I had 2 really nice IPA's.  The first was an Islander IPA from Coronado Brewing Company.  I have had this in a bottle before an thought it was OK.  This is the first time I have had it on draught and it was much better.  My second beer at Union Jack's was a Conductor IPA from Steamworks Brewing Company.  This is actually an imperial IPA.  It was a pleasant enough beer but I have had other imperial IPA's that I would prefer over this one (Port Hop 15 comes to mind).  Regardless, I enjoyed two very nice beers and left a happy customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment