Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hey Tap #2...You Make Me Whole

Although I love my Victory Prima Pils on Tap #1 in my basement I kept staring at that empty Tap #2 and couldn't help but get that empty feeling in my heart.  It was time to visit Exton Beverage Company.  Actually it was time to visit their website to view the available kegs.  They do a great job keeping their on-line listing updated.  My only complaint is that they don't list their prices along with their selection.  They are however, very good at responding to my email requests for pricing.  After getting their email I decided on Ithaca Flower Power.  After dinner I ran down to pick up my keg.  Once I got there I couldn't resist looking at their available kegs one last time.  Not because I was going to change my mind but because it is so much fun.  You see, they have this big flat screen monitor which shows their available kegs and this time the prices are displayed as well.  They hand you a remote control so you can scroll through the pages of available kegs.  I'm telling you this is better than anything on TV.  So after viewing all the pages and pretending I was making my choice I confidently told them I had decided on the Ithaca Flower Power.  When the guy took my credit card (and saw my name) he said, "Hey didn't you email me earlier today about this beer"?  So much for my ruse. 

I tapped the Flower Power and as I have said before, this is a really good IPA.

No comments:

Post a Comment