Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mixing Beer and Business

I was at a company function and the beer was paid for so I was not complaining.  We were at a restaurant in West Chester, Pa called The Landmark Americana Tap and Grill.  First up was an Arrogant Bastard from Stone Brewing Company.  This is a great tasting American Strong Ale weighing in at 7.2% abv.  Next up was a George Washington's Tavern Porter from Yards Brewing Company.  This is an excellent porter with a rich malty flavor and although it has a 7.0% abv the alcohol was hidden well unlike the Arrogant Bastard I finished shortly before.  I wouldn't call the Landmark Americana a great beer bar but I did manage to find 2 really good beers on tap.  It's a good thing I was attending a company function because there really wasn't anything else on tap that I was craving (except maybe that Chimay).

No comments:

Post a Comment