Friday, November 6, 2009

Another Friday Night

I stopped in to the Drafting Room in Exton tonight after work.  I notice something unfamiliar on the chalkboard.  It is Cigar City Jai Alai IPA.  I never heard of this brewer so I gave it a try.  It is an OK beer but kind of malty for an IPA.  Where's the hops?  I would order this again if I see it.

Next up was a Dock Street  Hop Garden Double IPA.  This is a very nice beer.   Of course I have had Dock Street beers in the past but not this one.  The chalk board in the Drafting Room didn't mention "double" IPA.  As I enjoyed this beer I thought, "what a great tasting IPA", never suspecting the 9% ABV content contained within.  I can't wait to see this one again.  What a nice tasting beer...what a pleasant surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment