Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Holiday Fun in the Sun

It was a 100 degree day here in eastern PA and we decided to go out for a ride to get the kids to fall asleep in the air conditioned car. It worked like a charm as usual only this time by the time I got to Union Jack’s Inn on the Manatawny they were all awake. Not wanting to waste a trip I went in anyway. I enjoyed a 2XIPA from Southern Tier Brewing Company. I enjoyed this one just as I did the last time I had one. It has a very good citrus flavor. Having rehydrated, it was back to the car to get the kids to a playground. Did I mention it was a 100 degree day? Anyway, we had a good time, albeit brief, at the playground. We ended up at my sisters house for a quick dip in the pool and then on to Dairy Queen for an ice cream dinner. Not a bad holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment