Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Victory for Victory but not Necessarily for Me

I headed out to the Victory Brewing Company in Downingtown after dinner tonight to return a keg and pick up another one.  I figured I would have a beer at the bar while I'm there.  When I got to the parking lot it was clear I was not going to have a beer at the bar.  The place was packed.  I had to park about as far away from the entrance as possible without leaving the parking lot.  It took about 5 minutes to walk from the car to the Victory.  I didn't see an empty table or booth in the place.  I never even bothered to go to the bar.  I am confident it was packed as well.  I went straight to the retail shop, return my keg and picked up a new one.  This time it was Braumeister Pils.  This is a fantastic pils.  Crisp and clean.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment