Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pig and a Party

Friday after work I went to the Flying Pig in Malvern.  I started with a cask conditioned beer called Gumutlekite German Pale Ale and I think it was from Stoudt's but I'm not sure.  I'm also not sure of the spelling.  I figured I could Google it and learn more but a Google search came up dry. Anyway, it was an unremarkable beer.  Not bad but not great either.  Next I had a Big Daddy IPA from Speakeasy Ales and Lagers.  Same thing...unremarkable.

Saturday we had a birthday party for my 2 year-old.  We enjoyed the Gassy Jack from Victory and the Founder's Red's Rye that I have on tap in the basement.  I did get a chance to go to the Sly Fox in Phoenixville when my wife sent me out to pick up the pizza's.  I had a Saison Vos and it was great as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment