Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Union Jack's Union Jack's

I was having the family over Saturday afternoon for a little get-together but I found myself with a little extra time.  So it is Saturday afternoon and I work my way up to Union Jack's Inn on the Manatawny.  I wanted to try an Idiot IPA from Coronado Brewing Company.  But Union Jack's had Apex from Bear Republic Brewing Company on so I had a decision to make.  I know I love Apex and I never had the Idiot IPA.  I ordered an Apex but that was all I had time for.  As I left I was disappointed in myself.  I knew I would love the Apex but I should have taken a a chance on something I never had before.  I vowed I would come back one day and have that Idiot IPA from Coronado.

On Sunday I was looking at my blog and realized that I have had the Idiot IPA before.  I just couldn't remember having it.  I went back to Union Jack's.  Without hesitation I ordered an Idiot IPA.  It was very good.  Probably not as good as the Apex but very good indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment