Saturday, April 10, 2010

Great Friday Night

After work this evening I needed to bring some pizza home so I thought Uno's in Exton would be a good place to get it.  So a quick stop in the Drafting Room was in order.  I started with a West Coast IPA from Green Flash Brewing Company which was very good as usual.  I then had a cask-conditioned Hop Wallop from Victory Brewing Company.  This too was very good.  Unfortunately I had to leave to pick up the pizzas but later in the night I was sent out to the grocery store with THE LIST.  On the way to the grocery store I got really thirsty so I stopped into the Sly Fox in Phoenixville.  I had a Keller Pils which was very, very good.  I followed that with a solid Pughtown Porter.  Then off to the grocery store.  It was a great Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment