Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Sunday???

I wasn't able to make it to the West Coast Brewery Night at the Drafting Room in Exton on Friday but the good news is that many of the beers were still available on Sunday.  I guess technically they were available on Saturday but who would know?  Nobody could get out of their house with a couple of feet of snow dumped on the area.  But today (Sunday) I made it to the Drafting Room.  I only had time for one (as is often the case) but I decided to have the Idiot IPA from Coronado Brewing Company.  This is a pretty good IPA with a well hidden 8.5% abv.  So far I have had some Coronado beers that I like a lot and some that are just OK.  I guess I will need to continue my research. 

I understand there is a good football game on tonight.  Ah...who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment