Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friday Fun

Friday after work I ended up at the Drafting Room in Exton.  I had to have a cask-conditioned Racer 5.  Yeah, it was awesome.  Nothing else on the chalk board looked interesting but I noticed something called Fish Paralyzer Pale from someone called RJ Rockers Brewing Company out of Spartanburg, SC.  It is a Belgian-style pale and I didn't expect a lot as I am often disappointed by American brewers brewing Belgian-style ales.  This wasn't bad.  Not the best I ever had and definitely no Ommegang but not bad.  I'll give them another try in the future.  I had just enough time to stop in at the Sly Fox in Phoenixville and have a Saison Vos.  It was very good as always.  Also, it struck me that regardless of whether you care for a particular beer at Sly Fox (I happen to care a lot for Saison Vos) or not, one thing in certain.  The taste is consistent year over year.

No comments:

Post a Comment