Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lost Weekend

I almost forgot to post about last weekend.  On Friday night I went to Sly Fox in Phoenixville and had a Keller Pils which I love and then I had a cask-conditioned Jakes ESB which was also very nice.

On Saturday I took my Mom to Union Jack's Inn on the Manatawny for Dinner (and beers).  I had a Sculpin IPA from Ballast Point Brewing Company.  It was great as usual.  Then I had a Double Trouble from Founder's Brewing Company.  This was also great but there is a good reason they call it Double Trouble.  Finally I had a Shark Attack from Port Brewing Company.  This is a double red ale.  I like it a lot but it is time to go.  Mom had a Miller Lite (and if I'm telling the truth she had 2 of them).  It was a fun time.

Sunday I was feeling that Double Trouble.  Or maybe it was all of the Hop Wallops I drank from the kegerator in my basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment