I had lunch at TJ's in Paoli yesterday. Along with my wonderful Cajun Chicken sandwich (thanks for bringing back the Le Bus rolls TJ's) I had a cask-conditioned Brutal IPA from Rogue. This was awesome. I don't know how much I paid for it but now I see it on their Kegkicker specials for $3 during happy hour. Maybe later today??? I also had a So Fresh & So Green Green IPA. The name is puzzling but the beer is OK...not great but OK.
After work I stopped in at the Flying Pig in Malvern. I started with a Mach 10 from Bear Republic. This was good as usual. So was the Stone 15th Anniversary that followed. This is a nice Black IPA. I also had a Rogue Mocha Porter. It had a nice flavor but seemed very weak (watery) to me. Maybe it was the big alcohol from the earlier beers.
No comments:
Post a Comment