Friday, November 11, 2011

A Fine Thursday

I had lunch at TJ's in Paoli yesterday.  Along with my wonderful Cajun Chicken sandwich (thanks for bringing back the Le Bus rolls TJ's) I had a cask-conditioned Brutal IPA from Rogue.  This was awesome.  I don't know how much I paid for it but now I see it on their Kegkicker specials for $3 during happy hour.  Maybe later today???  I also had a So Fresh & So Green Green IPA.  The name is puzzling but the beer is OK...not great but OK.

After work I stopped in at the Flying Pig in Malvern.  I started with a Mach 10 from Bear Republic.  This was good as usual.  So was the Stone 15th Anniversary that followed.  This is a nice Black IPA.  I also had a Rogue Mocha Porter.  It had a nice flavor but seemed very weak (watery) to me.  Maybe it was the big alcohol from the earlier beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment