Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Just My Luck

I went to Union Jack's Inn on the Manatawny on Sunday and as luck would have it they were having an event (actually I think the event was Saturday but continued on Sunday).  However, it is MY luck that we are talking about so this didn't have a happy ending.  It was all Dogfish Head...all taps, almost.  Now I've never met a Dogfish Head beer that I liked so I knew I was in trouble.  I couldn't even bring myself around to picking one so I just asked the bartender to pick for me.  He poured a Theobroma.  It was about as good as any other Dogfish Head beer I have had in the past.  I didn't stick around for a second beer.

Tonight I tapped a Blue Point Hoptical Illusion at my house.  I had a keg of this before at the house and didn't care for it but every time I have one at a bar I love it.  I only had one tonight but I'm not loving it.  I hope it is just my mood and tomorrow this will be as good as when I have one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment